Saturday 1 August 2015

Reflections

Sunset through a knobbly glass

Saturday 1st August 2015

Quite often with taking a picture a day, I am stumped for an image. I am not in a creative frame of mind or not feeling too good. It is bound to happen and when it does, it is very hard to put something together. I was feeling pretty lousy today and certainly not in the mood for taking pictures. As I was sitting at the computer this evening, the sun was going down and a shaft of sunlight shone through the window and onto my desk. Next to me was a very 70's empty knobbly glass tumbler. I picked it up and saw the light reflect off the glass. By chance a picture for the day? I held the glass towards the setting sun, so that the light would reflect off the base, I then noticed that there were also blues and purples being reflected from the curtains nearby. A shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment