Thursday 17 December 2015

Waterfall

Waterfall in Hayburn Wyke woods

Thursday 17th December 2015

Today I was doing my Cleveland Way volunteers bit at Hayburn Wyke (again). This time we cleared drains, cleaned pitching and cut back vegetation, before the team retired to the Hayburn Wyke Hotel for a well earned Christmas lunch. After lunch we all said our farewells, then I ventured back down through the woods to the Hayburn beck. Where the Cleveland Way crosses the beck, there is a fantastic waterfall on the seaward side, where it disgorges onto the beach. On the other side of the bridge, you can hear a waterfall, but can't always see it, due to the vegetation. Today, I was able to see the waterfall in all its glory and as I had my tripod with me, was able to take a long exposure shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment