Tuesday 17 November 2015

Wiring diagram?

Part of a processor?

Tuesday 17th November 2015

Confined to the house today. In the evening I had my friendly computer man have a look at my ageing system and decided it was time for an upgrade (again). The innards of the computer have always left me in awe of the people that understand them. I wish I had their knowledge. I found a 'bit' - if that's the right word, that was handed back to me when my computer took a dive three years ago. I don't know what it does, but it looks complicated and somehow resembles 'Clapham Junction'. The piece I photographed measured only about 15mm long, so it was a job for my Tamron macro lens. What I did notice, once photographed, that despite giving it a clean (with a blower brush), there were lots of minute dust particles adhering to the surfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment