Tuesday 6 October 2015

Bridlington Beach

Chalets at South Sands

Tuesday 6th October 2015

Travelled to Bridlington this afternoon and by the time we got there it was very overcast with a cool sea breeze. Having visited the shops we took a walk on the South Sands from the Spa. The tide was going out and there were not many people around. I spotted these chalets just below the Park and Ride terminus and thought they might make a photograph. Then I saw that the 'beach cleaner' at sometime had driven onto the beach and done a 'U' turn and headed north. I didn't want the sky in the picture as there were all the street lamps etc. from the Park and Ride, so I retreated towards the sea and used the tyre tracks as a lead-in line. I decided on black and white for the final image.

No comments:

Post a Comment